Since 1988, Asahi Kosei has been the pioneer which successful in producing VTR drum and supplied to world wide by using its advance die-cast technology. Asahi Kosei developed and invented vacuum die-casting method and produced high quality VTR drum which was once said could not be die-cast because of the high content of porosity. In order to improve the quality of die-cast product, Asahi Kosei has introduced the computerize control system for casting condition, such as the injection parameter, ejection timing and mould layout control. Further more, Asahi Kosei also developed our own control specification for material. With the above enhancement, Asahi Kosei manage to supply Electrical Home Appliance parts not only domestically but internationally. By using our latest technology also, Asahi Kosei has commenced to produce HDD product and automotive components as well.
- Jul 01, 2011 Full trial Charles Hector adjourned. New dates: 24-26 August 2011
- Jun 27, 2011 Electronics company sues human rights defender for $3.3 million.
- Mar 28, 2011 International Campaign for Responsible Technology concerned by Asahi Kosei
- Mar 28, 2011 Asahi Kosei petioned to drop legal case against human rights defender
- Mar 14, 2011 Malaysian Bar unanimously supports human rights defender sued by Asahi Kosei
- Mar 07, 2011 Asahi Kosei threatens Japanese unions with libel and business obstruction charges
- Mar 07, 2011 Malaysian human rights defender in court over support for outsourced migrant workers
- Feb 17, 2011 GoodElectronics calls upon Asahi Kosei to refrain from legal action and opt for dialogue
- Feb 16, 2011 Asahi Kosei must respect human rights and workers' rights. Reinstate Thiha Soe and Aung San without loss of benefits