LAC - Labour Action China
Founded in 2005, Labour Action China (LAC) is a Hong Kong-based labour organisation focusing on social justice and labour rights in the People’s Republic of China. LAC is specialised in assisting victims of occupational diseases. Our three major aspects of work include research, advocacy and campaign.
- Sep 02, 2016 The Poisonous Pearl
- Oct 28, 2016 Hong Kong labor organizations: Free Meng Han and drop all charges against Guangdong labor rights activists! (Updated November 4)
- Sep 22, 2016 Panel discussion ‘Mismanagement of Chemicals by Corporations’ during UN Human Rights Council
- Sep 14, 2016 New Publication on Mismanagement of Hazardous Substances
- Sep 14, 2016 Public Interest NGOs in Northeast Asia to Raise Issues on Human Right Violations by Toxic Chemicals
- Dec 01, 2015 New members of The GoodElectronics Network!
- May 11, 2014 A critical analysis and case studies of benzene poisoning in China
- May 02, 2014 Labour Action China (LAC) issues new material for Ban Benzene Campaign
- May 19, 2009 Protest against Apple Computer Taiwan