This week, the GoodElectronics Network is presenting the third edition of its Sub-Granting Scheme. With funding from the European Commission, GoodElectronics is currently executing a five-year programme which will run until the end of 2018. Besides a series of scheduled activities, the programme’s budget provides for a considerable sub-granting scheme for the benefit of GoodElectronics members.
Members will receive the online Application Form with all rules of the game in a personalised email. In short, the rules are as follows:
- The sub-grants are available for the members of the GoodElectronics Network.
- The maximum amount that can be applied for is EUR 4,000; the minimum amount is EUR 500.
- The proposed activity must contribute to the objectives of GoodElectronics’ EC-funded programme.
- Activities that are eligible for sub-grants include: organising workshops, trainings, seminars, conferences, etc.; publication of statements, newsletters, articles, etc. – including editing and translation; conducting research – resulting in a publication; campaigning activities; union activities, organising workers; etc.
- Each applicant can submit one proposal in the context of this call.
- The deadline for submitting a proposal is 30 October 2016, 11:59pm CET.
- The applicants will hear whether their proposal has been awarded a sub-grant in the week of 7 November 2016.
- Funded activities must take place between 1 January 2017 and 31 December 2017.
For questions, please contact us at [email protected].